Re: Wireless Power Nearly There

> > John Lark> > >> Too many people are going to college. > > > No more needs to be said. It results in 'fake' easy courses to make up =

the

> numbers and devalues the qualification. > > > A friend recently told me they will now only interview Oxford and Cambr=

idge

> graduates. They don't think any other Uni produces graduates worth thei=

r time

> even interviewing. > > > Graham

That is actually very shortsighted - there are plenty of other good UK universities around.

> One of the cranks who post in s.p. claims to have gone to Cambridge. > If it's the Cambridge in England, then that school sells its sheepskins, > too.

If they did then it is a matter of public record. Do a search in the Times Online for their name and Cambridge.

I suspect you will not find it, but the odd nutter has previously claimed "gone to Cambridge" or even "lecturer at Cambridge" on the basis of standing on a soap box in the market square (or logical equivalent).

They could also mean on of the various fake online degrees with "Cambridge" or "Oxford" in the name.

Regards, Martin Brown

Reply to
Martin Brown