Re: Which one of you is this idiot Ebay ID: kevincnc( 401) ?

________) (, / /) /___, _ (/_ ___ / (_(_(__/(__ (_/_(_)(_(_ (_/ .-/ (_/

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

Retards like you should get kicked OUT of paypal, and ebay as well.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Kiss my

_---__ --- --- --- --- -- | -- -- | -- -- | -- -- (@) -- -- | -- -- | -- -- \|/ -- -- / \ -- -- ) ( -- ( )| |( ) ( ) | | ( ) ( ) | | ( ) ( ) {_} ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )

Reply to
Bill Palmer

Wgat was that supposed to be?

Reply to
Josepi

Retards like you have yet to learn what proportional fonts are.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Yes. His prick is a needle dick, and his asshole is bigger than the Arizona Crater.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Isn't that a little exaggerated ?

Reply to
Jamie

My ass isn't nearly that big, I've been working out.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

Fat women make the exact same statements when they lose three of their

300 pounds.

You have been working out at being a pathetic abuser of Usenet news groups.

That's about it, dumbfuck.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever