Re: The Electric Car

BradGuth snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

Brad your problem is obvious:

JosephKK

Apparently it's so obviously that you and other rusemasters of your kind don't have a clue.

- Brad Guth -

Reply to
BradGuth

BradGuth snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

If you do not like the reception you get here do not post here. Nobody here is forcing you to post here.

Reply to
JosephKK

The reception here usenet naysay land is exactly what I'd expect from such a cesspool of Yids or pretend Atheists. I'm just glad that I can return the warm and fuzzy favor with all the love and affection that I and my trusty battery of lose cannons can muster.

What part of humanity and that of our frail environment are you folks planning upon screwing today?

- Brad Guth -

Reply to
BradGuth

So, you folks and fellow Yids of naysayism don't much care for the whole truth and nothing but the truth about much of anything. No wonder you had to put your own kind on a stick for that faith-based PR stunt.

- Brad Guth -

Reply to
BradGuth