Re: Skybuck's PC for 2015/2016. (inquiry)

Hello,

> >As some of you know I promised myself a new PC for 2016. Maybe it was going >to be an ARM thing or something.... >

Get an iPad. Never, never think about opening it up.

And have the Apple genius guys install all the apps for you.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Martin Riddle

On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 17:51:16 +0200, "Skybuck Flying" Gave us:

Add an attached (USB3) or network accessible storage device to it..

Look at NVidia's new item, the new Nvidia Shield. No viruses there.

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno