Re: Ship's Tour Of My Universe To Begin - Call To Arms! Duty Stations! Fire When Ready! Cease Fire Procola! Pt. II/III

John Francis Ayres

--
LOL, you want to rule the world from an _apartment_ ???

I\'m ROTFLMAO.
Reply to
John Fields

He's "Pinky", not "The Brain".

-- ..."I am certain that most Americans find your whining unbecoming of an NCO. Thank you for quitting. This country doesn't need your kind of leadership. Your kind weaken national security." Charles Beauchamp, 25 Nov 06

..."Yep the Air Force is scraping rock bottom if a psycho like you could be anywhere near leadership. You work in a training command? No wonder we are losing the war in Iraq. Yep.....it is your fault. Now put that in your sig too pussy." Charles Beauchamp, 19 Feb 07

..."Whatever the standards are today they need to be high enough to prevent people like you from entering - we've lost enough wars recently." Hugh Sullivan, 26 Jan 07

Reply to
Trent Woodruff