Re: Ship's Tour Of My Universe To Begin - Call To Arms! Duty Stations! Fire When Ready! Cease Fire Procola! Pt. I/III

... Fire When Ready, means, man or woman

your weapons, sight the target, finger the trigger, and fire when > ready.

This means, it is time to kill all Lesbianists,

You are clearly quite insane. It was the "lesbianists" who said that "Man your weapons", which simply means "put an operator at the weapon" ("Man" is a verb, in this case) should be replaced by "Man or woman your weapons" (OOh - souns so _dirty_!), which is wrong, but which you've already embraced.

Therefore, in order to implement your tract, the first person you need to kill is yourself.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria