Re: Now going to play Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 ! ;) :)

Ok Peeps,

> >Everything is looking good: > >1. CPU temperature under 30 check ;) >2. Motherboard temperature under 30 check ;) >3. CPU temperature warning at 45 degrees check ;) >4. Motherboard temperature warning at 38 degrees check ;) >5. Dust filters cleaned, check ;) >6. Good airflow in case, tiny cpu cooler check ;) >7. CPU was cleaned not so long ago, check ;) >8. GPU was cleaned not so long ago, check ;) >9. Venting room check ;) :) > >For the coming 6 hours I am now going to play Call of Duty 6 Modern Warfare >2 ! > >I pretty excited but also a bit nervous... last Call of Duty 4 pretty helped >kill my PC real fast ?! ;) > >This time that should not happen ! > >May the gaming gods be with me ! > >I AM GOING IN ! =D > >Bye, > Skybuck ;) =D > >P.S.: To that blond hot chick on the internet, I LOVE YOU BABY ! ;) =D LOL. >

Business plan ..check. Plan for getting the most awesome woman...check. Retirement plan...check Being the best plan..check Contributing to society plan...check.. KNowing that gaming conflicts with all of the above plans...check..

Reply to
D from BC

Knowing that business can get boring (and suck the living energy out of you and consume your life ?)?!?... check.

Knowing that women can become boring/naggy/nasty/old/ugly/die/leave/heartbreak/(kids)cost a fortune... check.

Knowing that you might die prematurely from cancer or accident, or that being old is not a lot of fun... check.

Knowing that there is always a better plan... or that it's impossible to know if you have the best plan... check.

Knowing that society don't give a damn about you lol... check.

Knowing that all of the above plans pretty much suck... check.

Conclusion:

You need new and better plans... check. LOL.

(Just kidding ofcourse... everybody should do their own thing ;) :))

Bye, Skybuck ;) :)

Reply to
Skybuck Flying