Re: Raspberry Pi killing competition (Was: Spice Simulators - ngspice v. ltspice ?)

I mean, "Micro-Cap" was only killed off in the last year or two from what Wikipedia says (otherwise having lasted 40 years). It almost seems that the company was rather small and the owner(s) just closed up shop.

In what sense? I mean, there are a few handfuls of single-board PC makers out there now all chasing the "XYZPi" name since "Raspberry Pi" got big.

Reply to
Dan Purgert

Oh, you were talking about "Raspberry Pi" the company, not the product(s) they offer... makes a lot more sense now :)

Reply to
Dan Purgert