Re: Phone-based ordering system for pizzeria (with fraud prevention) (Like with voice identification, callback system, ordering, registration, etc)

Some problems:

  1. What if the employees don't ask for customer name ?

  1. What if customer doesn't say it's name.

  2. What if customer says it's name badly hearable.

  1. What if employee understand spoken language badly etc.

  2. Piece of paper
Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Repremand employee as you would for any other policy infraction.

No pizza.

As him to spell it.

Don't hire illegals. It's illegal to do so anyway.

Who wants to search a book? A database for such things is pretty easy to set up.

"No pizza for you."

Fire said employee. Give no/bad recommendation because of harm to business.

Riiiggghht, SkyDuck.

--
  Keith
Reply to

How do you find out ? (You being the boss)

How do you find out ? (You being the boss)

How do you find out ? (You being the boss)

Probably not illegal.

No space. Just space for a phone system.

Behehehe until it crashes ;)

Does your bakery known who you are and where you life ?

No bread for you !

How do you find out ? (You being the boss)

Give it some more thought Keith ;)

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Record conversations "for quality purposes". Call in a few pizzas yourself. Listen as employees do their work. There are enough ways to check on employees that even you should be able to come up with a few.

Make it policy (see above). Fire employees for breeches of policy.

See above.

Don't hire people who can't speak the language.

Please. Pizza places all have computers these days. Many call it a cash register. I suppose your theoretical pizza joint doesn't have one of those either. Thinking about it for a second, maybe not. Yours wouldn't have any money, so no need.

It seems to work for thousands of pizza joints. Many even take orders over the I'net. I guess they're in business and you're not.

If I order over the phone, probably. The pizza joints I order from know my phone number anyway.

Fair enough. A contract takes at least two willing participants.

See above.

It's not hard. You should try it some time.

--
  Keith
Reply to