Re: OT: Highly undesirable postings

Yes, Agent has pretty good filtering options, including regular expressions, but it will only filter on the From and Subject header lines. Using Hamster or another "local newsserver" like NFilter, exposes the other header lines so Path and Message-ID can be used by Hamster to score the message.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to