Re: Highly undesirable postings

>[snip] >> >>As has already been noted in this thread, >>aoie has recently become a significant vector as well. >>It's just amazing what one unsupervised 13 year old can wreak. >>I haven't seen any traffic from *that* domain that anyone would miss. > >Unfortunately, there are... > >From: Jeroen Belleman >Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design >Subject: Re: Choosing an AWG or function generator >Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:53:34 +0100 >Organization: Aioe.org NNTP Server >Lines: 21 >Message-ID: > >> >>Frithiof Andreas Jensen wrote: >>>Would there be anything lost in killing anything from Google? >>> >>Look at the header of one of Win Hill's recent posts >>and you will answer your own question. > >I think Win is a big enough boy to switch to a reputable method (as if >_any_ are really reputable :-) > > ...Jim Thompson

All this crap is posted from China addresses. Need to do an IP address lookup and eliminate stuff from [Google and China]. Better to do a DOS attack on the offenders web server with machines in China. I'm sure, for a price, the Russian spammers can do this sort of attack.

Reply to
qrk

If you look up the IP address of most of those Chinese spammers, they are squatting on unassigned IP addresses.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell