Recent random text postings

> The sender shown in the header copied below is putting multiple postings > of randomized text on several newsgroups.

Hi John,

My apologies for the abuse problem. It looks like the originator is using a hipcrime script in order to avoid filtering. For the time being I've blocked all posting to the sci.electronics and rec.audio hierarchies. Hopefully this will solve the problem.

Regards Steve

2006 is YMMVI- Your mileage may vary immensely.

John Woodgate

Just received a copy of that myself.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

John Woodgate typed in news:// snipped-for-privacy@jmwa.demon.co.uk,

-All- postings?

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

From the anonymous relay. Probably not a bad thing, as I have yet to see anything coming from an anonymous relay that was worth reading.

-Chuck

Reply to