Re: OT: feminists versus transgender athletes

John Doe wrote in news:s065hp$1ev$3@dont- email.me:

Here this retard goes again.

WRONG GROUP, YOU IMMATURE PIECE OF SHIT!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

"Kevin Aylward" wrote in news:HsGdneqHP8asMLv9nZ2dnUU7-Y snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

These are the times that try mens' holes...

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Definitely hard to avoid thinking one's dealing with a bunch of closet-cases. Who sit around and think about what women say to "hunky guys" all day?

Reply to
bitrex

bitrex wrote in news:z9UVH.729$ snipped-for-privacy@fx23.iad:

I think you have your souls and holes mixed up. :-)

Or he does... Mankind will never know.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I've dated enough women to know straight women aren't particularly attracted to male drama-queens and histrionics, or men who seem like they don't know how to pick on people their own size.

Reply to
bitrex

Sports Bar hos!