Italian women say "Greetings From Italy"

If you heard it without seeing it, you would say it was men playing it. Wow. All I can say...

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Why? How would you tell?

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

John Doe wrote in news:rcmtra$3oo$1@dont- email.me:

That is you, Doe boy.

I posted a cool link. You ? You troll folks' posts.

John Doe is a loser... A frothing dumbfuck.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I didn't get that either.

This was next in my feed. She looks straight out of the 50s, playing jazz. She's accomplished on several instruments and a singer, and also a character. Gunhild Carling Live 13 Here's a 2 minute synopsis of her playing/singing.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

snipped-for-privacy@decadence.org wrote in news:rcmc3j$150l$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org:

You all missed a good one if you did not go and watch these ladies play.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Amazing talent. TY for sharing.

Reply to