Fwd: OT: World War III

Reply to
corvid

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Tue, 1 Mar 2022 19:55:51 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <svlto6$liu$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

HsndBB0gt3jY

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on Tue, 1 Mar 2022 20:53:53 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <svm151$h4f$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me).

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

bacHYFpSWnZ/

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

Edward, look! The dope just moved "Peter Weiner snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" over into your column!

Reply to
corvid
<snip>

As if John Doe knew what spanking looked like. He should - he gets enough of it - but he does seem to be able to persuade himself that he is being attacked by hostile forces, rather than being despised by quixotic elements of the more-or-less rational majority.

<snip>
Reply to
Anthony William Sloman