Re: On good authority...

And I'm certainly not homophobic, I just like yanking leftist weenie

> chains...

Ah, there it is, in a nutshell ... you really like yanking weenies.

Reply to
Andy Peters

That explains it all. I was in a mens room stall in the Phoenix airport. A foot slides over into my stall, and I hear a voice "MOS or BJT?" I answered "Neither, BICMOS". Big mistake, because this guy started knocking on the stall wall like he found the holy grail, ranting about his low impedance driver and high frequency operation.

Reply to
miso

ROTFLMAO! Andy's post was funny, but this was sublime :)

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given