Re: Layoffs for Tax Avoidance

To: James E. Thompson

I'm sorry to inform you that due to the current economic condition and our need to downsize, the position of sci.electronics.design senior staff curmudgeon is being discontinued and your services will no longer be required.

Thank you for your years of support to this organization.

Ban the bomb.  Save the world for conventional warfare.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.