"National Symposium on Innovations in Design for Elder Care".

Important Announcement

"National Symposium on Innovations in Design for Elder Care".

We are happy to inform you that Dignity Foundation is holding a symposium-cum-exhibition titled Innovations in Design for Elder Care on September 12 and 13, 2006 at World Trade Centre, Mumbai from 9 a.m. to

5 p.m. It is being organised under the aegis of the Science & Society Division of the Ministry of Science and Technology.

The 2-day national symposium will cover topics on architectural design, and products for mobility, convenience, communication, entertainment, safety and health for the elderly.

The exhibition will feature senior-friendly products and services available both in India and abroad. This is a unique opportunity for you to come and see for yourself these products on display.

Though India has progressed rapidly in science and technology, technological and design innovations have yet to reach the area of elder care. While thousands of specially designed products are available to make life easier for senior citizens in most developed countries, not many are aware of their existence. This symposium aims to make a beginning in creating this awareness. This could also lead to development of such senior-friendly products in order to make them affordable to the common man.

This is our endeavour to make elder care as easy as possible to care givers. We would like to see every senior citizen live a comfortable and dignified life. We hope this symposium will open up new ideas and avenues in caring for elders.

We cordially invite you to participate in this symposium-cum-exhibition. Please contact us immediately to register your name. There is no registration fee.

We look forward to seeing you at the symposium-cum-exhibition.

Sincerely,

Sailesh Mishra Chief of Project Dignity Lifestyle Retirement Township Email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Sailesh Mishra