Manual for electronic dictionary

Hi.I'm looking manual for Translator:ECTACO Language Teacher EP3000.I looked at google and producer's site.There is no technical support for this model.Maybe someone has this manual and can send it in my email.Greetings.

Reply to
rbonzo

Select Contact Info and you will find a snail mail address and a link to Customer Service Center. Have you written and asked if a manual is available. Of course, I am assuming you are looking for an operation manual. If you want a repair manual, that is likely not going to be available. Manufacturer repair, and probably only while in warranty when they could just swap it out..

Good luck,

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Unfortunately:

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for your mail.

I regret to inform you but manual is not available for required model. Thank you for your interest and sorry for inconvenience."

Any ideas?

Reply to
rbonzo