Re: Generator Hassles

I AM NO PHYSICIAN BUT

> HE SOUNDS LIKE THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT A DOSE OR TWO OF LISERGIC ACID > WOULD SET HIS MENTAL STATE RIGHT > JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE ON HIS LITTLE PRIVATE TRIP THROUGH LA LA LAND IN > A ROOM FULL OF ART AND UPDATED ELECTRONIC GADGETRY [;)]

That's not the point, he might hurt himself, set fire to his barn or kill himself.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

YOUR POINT IS HE IS SOME SORT OF INCOMPETENT MENTAL CASE HE CAN BE REPROGRAMMED TO COMPETE WITH COMPLIANCE WHY DO YOU THINK I INSTILLED THE FEAR OF FAILURE AND MEDIOCRITY INTO HIM OVER HIS SHODDY PRESENTATION

MY POINT IS HE IS NOT ALONE NOW

HE MAY GET A HANDLE ON THE PROBLEMS WHILE LEARNING THE PROPER METHODS THROUGH CREATIVE AND ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES

IAP

Reply to
Proteus IIV

Uh, and your point is?

Reply to
PeterD

There may be kittens in the barn.

mike

Reply to
m II

Jon hurting or killing himself is not what bothers me, the bother is hurting or killing unsuspecting others who may be there to try to help him.

Reply to
JosephKK

THAT IS SO SWEET OF YOU DON'T WORRY WE'VE FIXED HIS WAGON LIL BUDDY

IAP

Reply to
Proteus IIV