Re: Firefox 3.0

Firefox 3.0: Anyone tried it yet?

Nope. I don't use the browser-only item; I use the suite. I also wait until the wailing and gnashing of teeth subsides. 8-)

Lots of folks who have tried FF3 (RCs) despise the "AwesomeBar".

There is, however, a way to get back the old Address Bar behavior:

The early reports

said the guys did a crackerjack job WRT memory usage.

NOTE: FF3 won't work under non-NT Windoze. . . Insert &no_d2=1 into the URLs if you surf with JavaScript disabled.

Reply to
JeffM