Re: Earthquake hits Mexico this morning

You know Israelis have lots of holocaust jokes, hearing some from them personally was a bit of a shock to me. Obviously its not such a big deal for them when coming from their mouth.

TheM

(n-2).

Think about it. It'll come to you. :)

-mpm

Reply to
mpm

If you read my response more carefully, you will notice that I was laying the emphasis on ethnic slurs and sexism rather than on the number of deaths.

As far as your question goes, multiple deaths are worse than isolated single deaths (whch we all have to cope with) to the extent that the survivors don't have any close friends or relatives left which whom they can mourn the loss.

It isn't the single number which you seem to be asking for, but you'll just have to live with that.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman