Another strange power drop last night/this morning.

Hello,

Last night/this morning there was another strange power drop just like the one when Michael Jackson died... (And again I was playing company of heroe's tales of valor...)

So I wonder what could have triggered this power drop ?

I am thinking some kind of mass-thing...

Like superbowl ? Or baseball match ? Or football match ?

Or anything else major ?

What major events happened last night or this morning any idea's ? ;)

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Hmm...

I just had another idea/theory/hypothesis of what might be going on/happened:

The theory is:

"A pot/drugs creating facility was shutdown lately... and it might have been plugged in on the night of MJ's death because everybody was watching tv or so... maybe even cops lol".

Now last night... the "criminals" plugged in their new pot/drug creating facility... facilities with many lights...

So it could be a local event... where something is switched on and draining lot's of power all at the same time (creating a short power drop !?) ?! ;)

(There is also a flickering light in the bath room... which I can't really explain except this could be caused by power saving lamps... this lamp is just a normal light bulb... I like to think it's damaged... but for a light bulb that's kinda odd... it's either on or off ? Not blinking Hello,

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

From: "Skybuck Flying" NNTP-Posting-Host: 213.51.102.75

213.51.102.75 = Heerlen, Netherlands.