Re: Detecting (alien) eyes through quantum mechanics and photons.

On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 10:23:45 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 23:43:40 -0500, benj Gave us:

snip

Trump needs to leave US alone!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

That would be terrible if you got some of those free lunch programs taken away!

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

On Tue, 1 Dec 2015 08:35:36 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

Nice try, TRCHUMP!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno