Re: conservation of Euros

Some politicains were engineers.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

[snip]

My "Japanese" Infiniti was made in Canada :-) ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | The only thing bipartisan in this country is hypocrisy

You mean like Jimmy Carter? Yes, one engineer gives all the lawyers in Washington a good run for their money.

Reply to
krw

people

(that

of the

left

embedded

Tax)

pay

delay

price

is

iota

labor

Why do you insist that anecdote = data?

Reply to
krw

True, but with engineer I mean active, not "got a degree twentysome years ago and framed it".

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

No. I was talking about Cliff Sterns. He was an EE in the military.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Pull your head out of your ass.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

By Mexicans.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

people

savings (that

of the

left

embedded

Fair Tax)

pay

delay

price

is

percent

iota

labor

miniscule.

Why do you think the NUMMI plant was shut down? It might get a little glimmer of hope now that Tesla wants to build electric cars there in a little corner of that huge plant. But Toyota doesn't build there anymore, that's now history.

Oh, and AFAIK many of the Dogde trucks are made in Mexiko.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Bring some good examples instead of ad hominem attacks ...

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Carter was an "engineer" :-( ...Jim Thompson

Unions at their finest.

Does anyone buy an American brand vehicle anymore? ...Jim Thompson

not.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Perhaps Michael took the above personally?

Reply to
krw

AFAIK he ran the family's peanut farm after his service in the Navy. I meant people who actually _worked_ as an engineer for a significant amount of time and accomplished successful designs there.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

That might as well have been the underlying cause. I know several businesses that closed to get out from underneath that.

I'd have no problems buying an American truck or large sedan such as a Crown Victoria. Smaller cars, not likely.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

people

savings (that

indignities of the

left

embedded

Fair Tax)

to pay

delay

price

is

percent

iota

labor

miniscule.

and

that'll

Why do you think Toyota moved out of Kalifornica? Why haven't you? Toyota still manufactures a *lot* of their NA cars in the US. Hundai has a plant fifty miles down the road from me and Kia has a new plant 30 miles the other way.

...and Canuckistan. Wouldn't have one. Why are you changing the subject?

Reply to
krw

Not to mention Kalifornica at it's best.

Yes.

Reply to
krw

What's disappointing is that former engineers are usually bad politicians, like Jimmy Carter. And the principal education of many modern terrorists seems to have been engineering. Bad engineering, judging by the quality of the explosives.

I'm glad the Times Square moron thought that "fertilizer" would explode, and the other idiots set their shorts and shoes on fire, but I'd feel better if they had been sociology majors.

John

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

people

savings (that

indignities of the

left

embedded

Fair Tax)

to pay

delay

price

is

percent

iota

labor

miniscule.

and

that'll

That was the last UAW plant Toyota had. Their NUMMI investment is, I suspect, all PR, and cheap PR at $50 million.

The Tesla is of course absurd.

Most VWs sold in the US are assembled in Mexico. I think most Hondas are assembled here.

John

(that

of the

embedded

Tax)

pay

delay

Order a sample from TI, and Digikey will ship it to you, overnight, free.

John