Re: Capacitance Sensor for distance and human recognition

What's the p/n of the miniDIP chip?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

As best I can read the part number is SAE 800, or possibly SAE E0G. The SAE portion is clear, as is the '0' or 'O' in the second group of characters.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Don't know if this helps, but here is a pile of logo info:

Darn T-Bird won't let me splice the url back together!

Reply to
Bill Martin

probably need to use URL characters for it wo work like a url, Here copy and paste of URL behaves different to drag-and-drop.

It looks like the Siemens logo, and IIRC Siemens is based in that part of the world

Jasen Betts

Precision measuring (well, reasonably precise) FDC1004 and its noise immune, proximity sensing cousin, FDC2214 are fun to work with. Both are modern TI parts.

Steve

Reply to
sroberts6328