Re: Attorney generals trying to shut down usenet?

High-risk people of all sorts are prohibited from giving blood;

The Red Cross is VERY particular about the background of those giving blood. See:

for a list of proscribed practices. For example, you have to wait 12 months after getting a tattoo or body piercing jewelery. I had my cancerous prostate cancer removed about a year ago, and also have to wait 12 months to donate.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
 Click to see the full signature

Jeff Liebermann wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

homos ARE pushing to have their restictions lifted. It's part of their agenda.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jim Yanik

snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Is their agenda online somewhere where I can read it?

Reply to
Richard Henry

Can be worse. I wish I could donate but it seems I am now permanently banned, based only on the places where I've lived in the past :-(

Quote "You are not eligible to donate if: .... You spent (visited or lived) a cumulative time of 5 years or more from January 1, 1980, to present, in any combination of country(ies) in Europe, including ...." (lists some countries where I lived).

The weird thing is that I can donate in Europe and then that blood could be used to save any person, including travelers from here who had an accident.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
 Click to see the full signature