RasPi has a BIG QUAD brother

I don't know if you call it a RPi if it isn't cheap and lacking in floating point. ;-)

There are plenty of A9 boards out there already. A8, A9, good stuff, but do we need new vendors let alone a kickstarter?

And if it doesn't have Ubuntu or Opensuse backing, count me out.

Check out

But if you need it to work today, stick with Beagle or Panda.

Reply to
miso

"hamilton" schreef in bericht news:kkf7fq$s32$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me...

Hmm.. No price indication and that's the most important piece of information. Why pay more for quad power if you don't need it? There are a lot of single boards out there and the price/performance ratio for this new one should be exceptional to earn a place between them.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

Android (ie. Java) for embedded stuff? Thanks but no thanks.

Reply to
asdf