AT91SAM7A3 minimum programming setup

Hi to all! I haven't designed something that uses JTAG for flash programming even though I used a ready-made system a fiew years ago. I recently bought a ULINK compatible USB JTAG programming device that supports KEIL products for programming and debugging. I am targeting at using an AT91SAM7A3 that I have, so I would like to know if the needed connections for programming would be the following:

1.Power (all of the Vdd and Gnd) 2.Crystal osc 3.Reset 4.JTAG port pins (with pull-ups for TDI,TDO,TCLK,TMS) Is it that right or am I missing something? Can I leave the NRST (Reset) pin unconnected since the JTAG is is issuing it's own reset? Note that I am going to use an TQFP100 adapter in order to connect the uC to a breadboard, that's why I need something that it is a minimum. Thanks

Best Regards Georgios M.

Reply to
G.M.