Purchase Advice Needed

What operating system? I wanna see how Vista does on simulations.

--
Mark
Reply to

Charlie Edmondson was unsure about PSpice and Vista, so I ordered it with XP Pro.

...Jim Thompson

When it's home on the KVM that won't be a problem. Traveling I tend to use the client's conference room projector to demonstrate things.

With today's airline seat spacing I can't even open my Vaio anymore :-(

So we'll see how I can do with a 12" screen.

...Jim Thompson

Smart move, IMHO.

Nice and portable. I'll be interested to see how you do with the 12" screen.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany