PSPICE bozoed UP!!

It seems that somehow I have bozo-ed up my edition of PSPICE. It is 9.2 version and what happens is that a toolbar has disappearred. Any suggestions?

I have been into the INI files and I don't see what could be wrong.

Maybe an INI file in a different location perhaps? Or. do I have to uninstall and then reinstall ?

Thanks in advance, Dave

Reply to
EE123

Reboot the PC first

Then re-start PSpice

If that doesn't bring it back...

Presuming no tool-bars showing at all...

alt-V, T

Then click the appropriate squares.

...Jim Thompson

  Democrat is what we call our ignorant citizens
  Unfortunately they\'re now in the majority  :-(