PSPICE books

I started a circuit design class at the grad level which has a strong focus on SPICE (using PSPICE). No book, just instructor notes (which have received poor reviews) So I am looking for a book. I have over 15 years using SPICE (Intusoft) and I have Tuinega, Rashid among others. The local Border's has Keown which has a 9.2 PSPICE focus. Amazon shows Svoboda (9.2 PSPICE focus) along with Tront, Nilsson. Any recommendations, experiences etc?

Also, what level of BSIM does 9.2 handle?

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
EE123

Perhaps Charlie Edmondson could answer this.

I have Tuinenga just because it's a classic... I could teach PSpice blind-folded PROVIDED you use PSpice Schematics and deep-6 Capture ;-)

If your notes received poor reviews should you be teaching ?:-)

PSpice v9.2.3 handled MOS devices up through BSIM3v3.1

...Jim Thompson

               The harder I work the luckier I get.

Sorry, don't have any good modern ideas. Thre was a book co-authored by Tim Christensen, but it is out of print...

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Edmondson

Charlie Edmondson said

Perhaps it's available on abebooks.com ??

Reply to
Homer.Simpson