Productivity

Why, did I miss something important?

I see I didn't miss something important.

True.

But the Arab world still was the cradle of civilization. What was can't be taken away.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Pasteur comes to mind because of the Pasteur Institute, you might get a clue. They rival any US medical research institution in productivity and contributions to the state of the knowledge. France possesses some of the most brilliant people in the world, and these are French ethnics and not imports. There is no "used to be" to it.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

So, then, why is the cancer mortality rate higher there?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

Rumor has it that they do not bathe often enough.

Reply to
Don Bowey

[snip]

The thing that struck me most, on my very first trip into France, was the smell.... like raw sewage running down the streets.

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

What? In this thread? Hardly likely ;-)

Ok, I see. You believe that because I said they *used* to be the cradle of civilization that I was taking away that accomplishment. I can see your point.

How about if I change the sentence to:

Yeah, and the Arab world used to be a cradle of civilization.

Things change.

Would you give me a passing grade?

Reply to
Chuck Harris

That's ok, they have the Pasteur Institute, we have dozens equal or better.

France possesses some of

Yes, purebred people are important to any proper country... Europe has always harbored that fantasy.

Reply to
Chuck Harris

The Model T was the shining example of the production line automobile, but haow many do you see on the road?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That wasn't sewage, Eeyore was on holiday in France.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hitler would be proud.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Chuck Harris wrote: [snip]

You don't like their politics so you discredit the entire nation, its people, culture, and contributions to civilization- typical ignorant American.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

I don't recall doing that. Perhaps you could point out where I did? Or did it --just come to you-- ?

I find that not living in France, their politics has no real effect on me. France is basically insignificant to most every place but France. If they disappeared from the face of the Earth, it would be many many years before most anyone in the United States even noticed the change...

I do notice, however, that you seem to be very free in downplaying the many accomplishments of the American people [including the really big one that explains why France, and the rest of Europe isn't called Germany].

Just what you accuse me of doing.

Reply to
Chuck Harris

15,230,004.

Come on now. Do you have a real point

Reply to
Don Bowey

Idiot donkey II.

Reply to
Don Bowey

The folks in Quebec might become noticeably nicer.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Your every post proves the point.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

America's involvement in WWII was not exactly a selfless gift to the rest of the world. FDR knew it was only a matter of time before we were in the sights of Fascist regimes, and Japan had already attacked several of our territories.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

"John Larkin" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Cheats, i.e: LOW TAXES => High Incentive to work and Little Stupidity & Waste (the governments contribution)!

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

They leach money from surrounding governments with their IP legislation. It only works because they're small. Probably the Cayman Islands has a high "productivity" as well.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Yes, but you didn't see it, or ignored it. YOU CAN'T LIVE IN THE PAST! You can only vist it in history books and museums.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida