Productivity

"Joerg" skrev i en meddelelse news:NjmDi.13192$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net...

Golouaise(sp?) - or rather the chemicals poured over the tobacco they are made from ;-)

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

Gauloises ;-)

They cause lung cancer though. But what I meant was the total number of cancer cases versus long term survival of that group of people. Doesn't look too great in most of Europe.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

Interesting. My second issue still remains in that this is a monetary statistic. There doesn't appear to be a way to factor in the lower cost of production in some countries.

--
Paul Hovnanian	paul@hovnanian.com
The blinking cursor writes; and having writ, blinks on.

That's not fair! I'm sure the EC is working on the problem.

John

Never have I said the the US involvement in WWII wasn't based on our own internal interests. It was. But what you fail to acknowledge is that WWII could not have been won by the Allies without the US. It was our tireless effort, and unsinkable economy that saved the day.

Reply to
Chuck Harris

And the US cannot have won it without the allies. I don't recall the allies sitting around on their butts doing nothing. And as for the unsinkable economy, WWII pulled us out the Depression.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

I was afraid something like that was your point.

Who's living in the past? Only a fool ignores the past and fails to give recognition where it is due.

Do you know some other area that is, historically, known as the cradle of civilization?

You go back to History 50.

Reply to
Don Bowey

You should definitely avoid Bombay, then.

Reply to
flipper

Don Bowey snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net posted to sci.electronics.design:

I will dispute that. Both China and India have written records predating anything from the middle east (Tigris / Euphrates) or Europe. For some reference try googling Bharati.

Reply to
JosephKK

"Fred Bloggs" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com...

Which culture? Islamic or French - the pleasantness of your stay depends on where you go!

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen