Product of Cabin Fever

Canceling all work for November while I recuperate from hip surgery was a mistake.

Going nuts with cabin fever, I have indexed all the files added to the SED/Schematics Page of my website over the past few years.

All 139 files are now listed by name.

Enjoy (and please report any errors).

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

Wanna work on that netlist conversion thing? We could do that.

John

OK. I have some preliminary symbol work to do, then I will contact you next week.

...Jim Thompson

Thanks.

Robert H.

Reply to