Ramirez

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

Did JT slashdot his own site?

JeffM

My site is back up, though various functions from the Dallas area are not. Quite a bit of the web seems hosed this afternoon... must have rained aging back East ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

It looks more widespread than that, I had foofle go out for a few minutes and CBC seems to be down as well.

Robert

Robert Adsett

It still appears down from here, but I suspect more widespread problems since there are several sites I cannot get at.

Robert

Robert Adsett

foofle!??

google, sheesh

Robert

Robert Adsett

Oh no!, the internet is down in some places! does that mean the end is coming ? :)

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Did you forget to genuflect to the great god Algor ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

It would be funnier if it weren't true.

Reply to
flipper

It would be funnier if it weren't much worse than that, like Deanna Durbin's Nazi soldier remark for example.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Notice how that Capitol dome is looking more and more like a mosque...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

A movie star from the past. What was her "Nazi soldier remark"?

...Jim Thompson

Yep ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

I mean Dick Durbin. I always make that Freudian slip because of the similarity to "100 Men and a Girl".

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

They must expect people to make that mistake, because it redirects to google, and is registered to them.