problem with programming dspic3f4011 with winpic

Hi, Ive switched to a dspc30f4011 from a 16f88, the 16f88 works fine with my diy programmer and winpic but with the dspic30f4011 it fails after an erase and blank check it consitently says the config register is 0xf18f after an erase.

anyone else had any luck/problems with this ?

Colin =^.^=

Reply to
colin

Yay its working now ! :)

put a 47pf capacitor from vpp/mclr to ground, I noticed there were some rather jaged spikes on there. It works on winpic/winpic800.

Colin =^.^=

Reply to
colin