Predictable response

Ok, so you're volunteering to take all our Democrats?

--
  Keith
Reply to

These are 8-1/2" x 11" sheets, both sides. We usually have two, but may depend on the precinct or school district (there are 500, IIRC).

--
  Keith
Reply to

I certainly wouldn't. If you can't get yourself out of bed to go vote (or register, even) then don't bother. It's *TOO* easy to vote. Even illegals and Democtats have figured out how to do it.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Oh, good grief. Vermont's "Town Meetings" are about as anti- democratic as you can get outside an HOA. Most towns are moving away from them to an "Austrailian Ballot", which looks like any other.

--
  Keith
Reply to

That's why they call it FOOTBALL, rather than candy-ass "soccer" or "commie-rules football". Only rugby comes anywhere close as a sport.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Exactly, and the network got what it deserved.

--
  Keith
Reply to

If Mexico takes all of the Republicans. After all, they keep trying to Mexicanize the USA.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

We don't call that American thing football. Real men don't wear shoulder pads.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Astonishingly, all parties are intent on wooing the illegal invaders, viewing them as new recruits. Even the labor unions--who ostensibly represent those most affected by unlimited competition from cheaper labor--are underwriting pro- 'immigration' events.

A rare circumstance where both checks and balances and an adversarial party system have failed us.

James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

In article , wrote: [....]

It has been said that the checks and balances are the checks that get added to the bank balances.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

You think real men wear girlie shorts and take a piss on the field during the game? How about that head-butt? Fans killing each other, or players is kinda a nice touch for a day at the games though.

--
  Keith
Reply to

In message , dated Fri,

8 Sep 2006, krw writes

French, you know.

-- OOO - Own Opinions Only. Try

and
There are benefits from being irrational - just ask the square root of 2. John Woodgate, J M Woodgate and Associates, Rayleigh, Essex UK

Reply to
John Woodgate

Yeah, but they stole the idea from billy goats.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yes. Takes a real man to wear those shorts. And after the Janet Boob affair I doubt your players will be getting their dicks out on TV real soon. And if you've never been in a scrum or a ruck you don't know the meaning of pain.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

It's sort of like a "gentlemen's agreement". You do, indeed, have the "right" to set fire to your friend's house, but, in kind, he has the corresponding "right" to protect his house from your aggression by whatever means necessary, such as shooting you.

Most people are sane enough to know better than to let situations get that far out of hand, except, apparently, politicians and their minions.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Duh.

Oh, I guess you're one of the ones that didn't escape during the big purge.

Sorry. Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

No, there is one absolute right.

Free Will.

Which, of course, includes the right to defend your own personal body against attack.

But not to send a killing machine to expunge imaginary boogeymen and murder the associated innocent women and children who happen to be "collateral damage".

Good Luck! Rich

--
For more information, please feel free to visit http://www.godchannel.com
Reply to

Well, in the United States, we have a little document called The Constitution, which delineates precisely which rights are not to be violated by the government, period.

Unfortunately, the power-tripping bureaucrats have been finding ways around those protections for some years.

I wonder what would happen if you took a survey in the street, to see who agrees with the Bill of Rights, or even knows what it is?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Ick! Did you see the close-up of that thing? It was about one of the ugliest breasts I've ever seen.

If they're going to bare breasts, they should be tastefully-sized (anything over a mouthful is wasted) rather than udder-sized (why go out for milk, when you have a cow at home?)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

The country was started by Puritans. Those are also the guys who burned witches, I think.

So we don't come from terribly noble roots. I, myself, find it tragic that Americans love war and killing and pain and suffering so much, but censor Love. Apparently they think that letting children see two people making love will harm their delicate little brains, but seeing some soldier blow some guy's brains out and stomp on the remains is just hunky-dory.

Hell of a society we've made for ourselves, here. :-/