Intelligent Design

OK, so if Dad was so intelligent at this design type stuff why does the mouldy stuff on my seven day old rice (with pearl barley) taste so bad?

And if Dad made you his image why are you still producing shit software?

The questions are not unrelated.....

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Great!

I recently gave all my 'frozen for more than three months bought on the sell by date for half price and smell a bit dodgy when defrosted' sausages to someone else.

So what sort of mood was he in when he came up with that one?

DNA

Reply to
Genome

The mould that grows on uncooked sausages is hallucinogenic.

Reply to
ian field

In message , dated Sat, 26 Aug 2006, Genome writes

Because the bad-tasting stuff is for the benefit of the mould, not you. I wouldn't eat it; Google for 'aflatoxin' before you get a dose of it.

Looks aren't everything, you know.

Everything is related.

2006 is YMMVI- Your mileage may vary immensely.

John Woodgate

In message , dated Sat, 26 Aug 2006, ian field writes

Do the sausages hallucinate that they are wholesome food?

-- OOO - Own Opinions Only. Try

and

2006 is YMMVI- Your mileage may vary immensely.

John Woodgate

Has aflatoxin got anything to do with flatulence?

Reply to
ian field

"Red meat isn't bad for you. Green meat is bad for you."

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

So, don't buy sausages with herbs in the mix......

DNA

Reply to
Genome

The only thing any good with herbs in the mix is bong mix!

Reply to
ian field

No, because the Pigs brains got mashed up before being put in the sausages.

Of course we are left to wonder about the capabilities of the Mould. Perhaps it is just growing because it does their collective head in in a really good way.

In the meantime do not abandon sausages as a wholesome food. If you ask your butcher nicely he can put some more Muesli in the mix. (Smile and you may have some Apricots)

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Add some to the primordial goo on your arse and see what they evolve into......

Reply to
ian field

I don't see why being 4/5ths ugly is a suitable excuse for producing shit software......

Unless, of course, you see yourself as the White Knight who will sail in on his Gallant Charger and hit.... Print in landscape to file, import to filter export to file import to software crop with software export to file process with software import to software print from software to printer via imported printer filter software....

You are my one true Don Lancaster.

I thought I said that......?

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Your arse is sneaking up behind you!!!

Reply to
ian field

Everyone is a critic.

I'm almost eight months into not washing and you expect my arse to have evolved some intelligence.

Bugger, I've just realised.

It goes everywhere I do. Now what is in control here?

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Ahaaaaa!!!!

I shall start walking backwards.....

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Well, I realise that sort of thing might be a problem but mine hasn't had a prolapse.

Thanks for your concern though.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Watch you don't trip over your arse!!!!!

Reply to
ian field

Chia food.

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

You need to be careful with pork. Mind you, a decent incineration will kill most bugs.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

I though that stuff just grew on grain ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore