power outage

We had a bad storm and a power outage, so I used it as an opportunity to wire a 15amp 240vac breaker box into the main service. If I had the money I would've put in a service disconnect switch as well. However this will have to suffice.

The load will be a signaling circuit that basically just tells when the service power is on or off. I don't think I broke any code. I used 10 AWG wire for the two legs and ground.

It will power a 240/120vac stepdown transformer (fused) and energize the coil of a 120vac 30amp relay. The relay logic will be sent via three 12 AWG wires to the generator.

Yup. I slipped the wires in to the main lugs and tightened them down. It should work fine.

Reply to
Jon

ney I

have

10 AWG
2 AWG

=A0It

Still taking your meds?

That's an impressive list. You just might be able to understand that psychosis, like you have, is actually a waking dream state. You can't tell what's real and what isn't. Dream logic is highly prevalent in your ramblings and your websites.

I think it's important to stay on your meds, but maybe cut back on the coffee?

You realize it's mostly Muslims and Communists that grow coffee?

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

money I

ll have

d 10 AWG

12 AWG

. =A0It

Hey wait a minute!!!

I distinctly recall that Juan Valdez picks all those coffee beans by hand. (TV Commercials). Juan doesn't strike me as a particularly muslim name.

Juan "Muhammad" Valdez.....??

I agree, this OP with the incessant "let's backfeed the grid" is a complete moron.

Reply to
mpm

I don't know ... The experiment should be good for a video on youtube or maybe nothingtoxic.com, depending on the outcome. Natural selection works only if we let it.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

But tha is so not PC.

Reply to