PLL synthesizer chips

.com

al.com

er infrastructure.

For left-handed people, the difference between left and right is less salie nt that for most right-handed people, and they do tend to confuse right and left more frequently (still not all that often). I'm left-handed and my wi fe gets irritated when I confuse right and left. I don't confuse 0 and 1 in logic designs - or at least not often enough for anybody to have commented on it.

As I understand it, left handed people represent roughly half the populatio n who aren't born with the right-handed brain-pruning gene (which is nearly half the population). Psychological researchers who are looking at where t hings go on in the brain tend to exclude left-handers because the distribut ion of where things actually happen tends to be idiosyncratic in left-hande rs (and some right-handers). It's not random, but the non-right-handed prop ortion of the population chooses out of broader palette of possibilities.

The right-handed brain pruning gene does seem to put language processing in to a particular configuration that works well, but the current edition of t he human genome seems to generate brains that can do language processing we ll enough no matter how you parcel out the processing. This might not have been true earlier.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

On a sunny day (Tue, 24 Oct 2017 20:26:46 -0400) it happened krw@lefties wrote typical lefty illogic.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Jan Panteltje wrote on 10/24/2017 5:42 AM:

If it is all nuked flat "Trumpy" won't last very long. There will be a revolution and he'll be the first head on the guillotine. Or would that be the first head "off" the guillotine?

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman

Jan Panteltje wrote on 10/24/2017 5:41 AM:

Highly persuasive, but I'm still not quite convinced.

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman

Jan Panteltje wrote on 10/22/2017 1:48 PM:

As soon as you said this I realized there was no reason to listen to anything you have to say. Only complete idiots with no understanding of the financial world say crap like this.

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman

Your mistake was taking Jan's rants seriously. He's been winding you guys up for several days now, and having great fun at it.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

John Larkin wrote on 10/23/2017 10:43 AM:

Not much, just enough.

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman

Typical leftist snot-nosed brat.

Reply to
krw

Rough summary - both the USA and the USSR tried to develop nuclear powered aircraft, as the ability to stay aloft almost indefinitely is clearly useful. But radiation shielding turned out to be an insolvable problem - it was simply too heavy. And as cruise missiles, ICBM's and spy satellites developed, the need for such long mission aircraft dropped and research was stopped.

Obviously no one ever put pilots in tests that would kill them - you can measure the radiation easily on the ground. Jan is either an idiot, or trolling you.

Reply to
David Brown

On a sunny day (Wed, 25 Oct 2017 16:41:02 -0400) it happened Phil Hobbs wrote in :

Dollars are worthless, Nixon decoupled those from gold. Not even useful as wall paper. China has a lot of those, once their Great Leader almost or maybe even as Great as Mao, has spend all of those buying up the world, he will want soldid Chinese currency, or Gold. Euros will do too.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Thu, 26 Oct 2017 08:57:53 +0200) it happened David Brown wrote in :

Just the fact that you know shit about a subject does not mean others are wrong.

Jan Panteltje

They are worth what people will exchange for them, just like everything else (gold, yen, bitcoins, whatever). They seem to work fine.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Historically it was not gold, but silver or opium.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Gold is no different. It's only worth what you can exchange it for. If everything falls apart badly enough for dollars (or gold) to be worthless, you better have food and bullets. They'll be the medium of exchange.

Reply to
krw

Not entirely. It's still physical, which means you can't create unlimited imaginary amounts of it. And it does have some real uses other than exchange.

True.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

So you're going to shave a couple of grains off a gold bar to buy a loaf of bread? If things go to shit that far, you're going to need those bullets to protect your gold.

Reply to
krw

At 0:50 it says on the screen "Planes That Never Flew" which I presume means that it never got off the ground with or without a pilot.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

There was a nuke B36 that flew with an operational reactor but the reactor never powered the airplane.

krw

Sure, like all the others. Although for the US I guess dollars are different in that, AIUI, even foreign debts are usually denominated in dollars! So if the dollar falls they should be progressively easier to pay back.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

On a sunny day (Thu, 26 Oct 2017 19:10:25 -0700) it happened Jeff Liebermann wrote in :

Have some patience, watch all of it.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje