Discrete TRIAC Suggestion?

Back dabbling in the discrete world...

I need a TRIAC:

450Vmin (peak) standoff 3Amp Peak, but non-repetitive Irms ~ 100mA Cheap ;-)

Suggestions? ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Google.

Scores thousands :-(

Not something I do every day.

Figured someone like Joerg would have a part number on the tip of his tongue.

Your suggestion is as usual... useless. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Do your own parts search scut work. You might even learn something.

Larkin sure is one sick puppy. So full of hate. The good side of that... that type of personality suffers from sudden death syndrome, Larkin is a heart attack or stroke waiting to happen... good riddance :-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Moron. I'm a heap healthier than you are.

No you're not... you just delude yourself that you are. And I'm many years older than you to boot. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

MAC97A8 ~

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Thanks, Spehro! ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

MAC4DSM-D, 15cents

T405-xxxB

But maybe to beefy for you application

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Yes, you are cheap and I think you're just looking for a cheap escape..

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

... and here we go again. It must be a day that ends in "y".

Reply to
Ralph Barone

You have stents? Artificial joints? I spent one night in a hospital in my life, when I was a teenager, having my wisdom teeth out.

 Click to see the full signature

He'd like to see me dead, and I'd like to see him do his own parts searches.

 Click to see the full signature

I have a guy who does research, including finding parts, for us. We pay him.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
 Click to see the full signature

This is supposed to be a discussion group but, as everyone can see, it's become Larkin's personal pimping mechanism. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

What is this thing you have for pimps?

Stupid asshole.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
 Click to see the full signature

You finally named yourself correctly ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Pitiful.

Ordinarily, I'd have some sympathy for a senile old geezer, polio-ridden, with stents in his arteries and artificial joints, who can't remember much physics or electromagnetics, out of ideas, living in a hideous house in a bleak hell-hole in the middle of nowhere. But for lots of sensible reasons, I don't.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
 Click to see the full signature

And the electronics content of that paragraph is.... ZERO.

What a hateful elitist bastard Larkin is! ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature