PCIe Spec Web Site Down

I'm looking for a copy of the PCIe spec and there appears to be one link for it,

But this web site seems to be down. I've checked with the downforeveryoneorjustme.com site and they say it's down too.

Anyone have a copy of this spec? I am looking for mechanicals at the moment so I don't need the current rev, any will do.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Thanks

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

The Wayback machine is your friend.

This version from 2016

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Yesterday when I was looking for copies of this and other documents, I got the same error on archive.org, or I got a pay wall from the standards organ ization. This was following reference links from wikipedia, maybe their is something unique about the way they access archive.org.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit