PCIe Spec Web Site Down

I'm looking for a copy of the PCIe spec and there appears to be one link for it,

http://read.pudn.com/downloads166/ebook/758109/PCI_Express_CEM_1.1.pdf

But this web site seems to be down.  I've checked with the downforeveryoneorjustme.com site and they say it's down too.

Anyone have a copy of this spec?  I am looking for mechanicals at the moment so I don't need the current rev, any will do.

Rick C.

Re: PCIe Spec Web Site Down
On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 09:41:38 -0700 (PDT),

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q21rpb72396ud40/PCI_Express_CEM_1.1.pdf?dl=0

Re: PCIe Spec Web Site Down

Thanks

Rick C.

Re: PCIe Spec Web Site Down

The Wayback machine is your friend.

https://archive.org/web/

This version from 2016

<https://web.archive.org/web/20160222004323/http://read.pudn.com/downloads166/ebook/758109/PCI_Express_CEM_1.1.pdf

Martin Brown

Re: PCIe Spec Web Site Down
s166/ebook/758109/PCI_Express_CEM_1.1.pdf>

Yesterday when I was looking for copies of this and other documents, I got
the same error on archive.org, or I got a pay wall from the standards organ
ization.  This was following reference links from wikipedia, maybe their is
 something unique about the way they access archive.org.

Rick C.

Site Timeline