PCI 64/66 fpga eval boards

John,

I am just trying to make some windows/linux application talk to the FPGAs over PCI in an ATX motherboard. Not wanting to spend too much time getting the PCI hardware to work, I would like to have standard PCI bridge on the PCI board. Hopefully that also comes with any software drivers/API, etc. that I can call in my application to talk to the Logic inside the FPGA.

So it is not something new... well software interfacing will be new to me. But thats where I would like to be as fast as possible. So I do not want to spend any time putting a PCI core into the FPGA and making sure the PCI timing is met.

What kind of FPGAs are on the TIMs that you have?

Thanks.

-sanjay

Reply to
fpgabuilder

Where? I certainly don't see it anywhere.

--
  Keith
Reply to