.net micro framework dev boards

I am keen to have a play with the .net microframework and was wondering if anyone knows of some dev boards that are currently available for sale to market.

TIA.

Andy

Reply to
The Real Andy

Only the Freescale board is being sold today, but a couple others are coming soon. That particular Freescale board seems like one of their weakest in the i.MXS line. Checkout the clock speed and other statics on that and you may want to hold off. The EmbeddedFusion and SJJ offerings look better, but I don't think they are being sold quite yet.

The MicroFramework newsgroup is here:

Eric

Reply to
Eric