Parts availability improving?

Anybody seeing better days yet?

Avnet EMEA is showing 100k+ pieces in stock of one of our most-used micros, the LPC845JHI33, which we haven't been able to get since about June.

We have enough stock for current uses, but we've been expecting to do board spins of some of our customers' higher-volume boards on account of parts shortages.

Assuming this is real, it's very good news for us unless Avnet jacks up the price out of reach. The web page is a bit fishy-looking--you have to request a quote, which is weird as hell from a mainline distributor.

They may have a 'sanitized grey market' partner or something. We'll see what the quote comes in at.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Maybe they're selecting their valued customers first... before jacking the price to wheeler dealers...

Reply to
TTman