Spartan3E availability update

Hiho

Spartan3E status:

1) Avnet has sold 400 (maybe a few hundred more) of their 69USD XC3S100E based starterkit, now they have 18 in stock if that is sold out then leadtime for next order is: 26 weeks !

2) All Spartan3e devices have been removed from Avnet online inventory search ?

3) Cesys GmbH can ship from stock 500E based boards

4) Xilinx Spartan3e kits are coming... at Christmas?

5) Spartan3 100e 'sample' pack pictures are online at nuhorizon! I assumed that this product/info remains confidential until officially launched by Xilinx, well here is at least the pictures

6) nuhorizon part search on XC3s return page unavailable

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

I guess it's because of their Problems with the DCM / DFS in stepping 0

Raymund Hofmann

"Antti Lukats" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:dmpfou$5am$03$ snipped-for-privacy@news.t-online.com...

Raymund Hofmann

I am still waiting for the Xilinx Spartan 3E demo board.. price is right and it has Ethernet

Simon

Simon Peacock

"Simon Peacock" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4393e2d9$ snipped-for-privacy@news2.actrix.gen.nz...

good luck with your waiting!

I have the cesys board with 500E chip so my wait is now over :) Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats