Over 50? Act now...

Bwahahahahaha! ROTFLMAO!

...Jim Thompson

Really?

Reply to
feebo

I thought it was hilarious. Didn't you?

...Jim Thompson

Don't know, I'm tempted to build my own Barbara Windsor. Of course a Cilla Black or Honor Blackman and many others might do although I'm not so hot on Glenda Jackson any more, could do a bit of Lulu though.

However I have noticed that I am not 'Over 50', sounds rather ageist to me, and all of the above mentioned models are not available on the website. Still, early days.

Perhaps when I reach 50 the technology will have moved on.

DNA

DNA

Reply to
Genome

How about a Diana Rigg, Dana Wynter or Carolyn Jones?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Glenda Jackson is in MY age bracket, not yours. But I doubt that even I would find her hot anymore. She was hot in "Chinatown". How many years ago has that been?

Poor BABY! I'm within arm's length of 70 :-(

...Jim Thompson

Robotically you can select any age you want. Why do I think there'd be a huge demand for the Britney Spears 001 in the school girl outfit?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Better get your finger out then.

I don't expect to be mobile past 45 and hope I'll be dead before then so you've got the short side of two years to design a fully functioning Barbara Windsor.

Resposibility becomes Greatness.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Leer, Snort!

Or, Lindsay Wagner, or Goldie Hawn! I HATE Kurt Russell - he's the guy who gets to lick Goldie Hawn's little pink parts. )-;

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

Watch out that it doesn't try to give you a wedgie.

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'd take Diana Dors at her prime too.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

I can still get it up, and my 88 year old father brags that he can too, so I don't worry ;-)

...Jim Thompson

What does that have to do with a hand reaching out and trying to pull the back of your underwear over your head? If its only an arm's length away ...

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Is he bragging that he can give himself a hands free wedgie?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Glenda Jackson -- Chinatown???

(You can look up Glenda there too.)

You thinking of Faye Dunaway? I'm surprised others haven't pointed this out.

Being over 50 can do that to your memory.

Reply to
xray

Yep. Glenda was in "Elizabeth R"

Sure can ;-)

(Faye Dunaway was a babe!)

...Jim Thompson

Unfortunately, the image that comes to mind is her in "Network".

I only have one thing to say: Ann-Margret.

Reply to
Richard Henry
[snip]

Yep. There's an old babe that hasn't depreciated ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Yes. Or Anita Morris (from "Ruthless People" and other movies/shows). She was the 'naked plate' in The Happy Hooker. They could bring her back for me.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson