Our Congressman canceled townhall meeting

Keep up the

they've got a

2012.

phones,reading

losers

been that

=A0Besides, Obama's

see

reference.

electronic

scarcely

Obama's

Pakistan.http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=3D/c/a/2003/10/22= /MNGCO2...

Yes there is, not only can you vote, you can campaign. Just be thoughtful about who you campaign for.

Reply to
JosephKK

iscuss

d how we

in The

to drive

your

e=3D111_cong_bi...

No dodging on my part. Page numbers are not part of the process. It depends on where you get the document. (Thomas, GPO, etc) Section references are the only way to read legal documents.I'm sure you never signed a legal document that referred to a page number. Text gets inserted and deleted all the time. Surely you know this.

So to be specific here, we are talking about Section 102 though Section 112, inclusive.

Reply to
miso

I have Googled for HR 3200 and hove found several versions.

This one is dated July 14, 2009:

Is there a place that the latest version can be downloaded from ??

don

Reply to
don

Section 431(a) of the bill says that the IRS must divulge taxpayer identity information, including the filing status, the modified adjusted gross income, the number of dependents, and "other information as is prescribed by" regulation. That information will be provided to the new Health Choices Commissioner and state health programs and used to determine who qualifies for "affordability credits."

What does this have to do with health care ??

This is an "IRS Enforcement ACT".

I am sure the IRS won't use this ACT for any other reasons, will they ??

don

Reply to
don

Another pathetic lie.

Reply to
Ouroboros Rex

Perhaps you could explain the reasoning behind that statement. =)

Reply to
Ouroboros Rex

Let's test that speculation. According to the current loony left in power there is no terrorism, just "man made disasters."

It's true. There aren't any bigger idiots than the loony left.

Reply to
flipper

Thats a toughie. How do I explain ignorance to the ignorant?

Try using a dictionary, You appear to be educated enough to know what one is.

If I'm wrong, let me know, I'll try to find a site that will explain it in simple terms for you.

--
BOFH excuse #364:

Sand fleas eating the Internet cables
----------------------
Mandriva Linux release 2009.1 (Official) for x86_64
2.6.29.6-desktop-2mnb AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+
----------------------
Reply to
Jim Whitby

No cite = unsubstantiated bullshit.

Reply to
Ouroboros Rex

It used to be the "thomas" site was the only place I ever found bills, but like you I found several locations for this bill. Per your second post I didn't see the significance of the IRS issue, but maybe the other poster will elaborate.

Reply to
miso

As usual, the right winger just makes some shit up.

Reply to
Ouroboros Rex

Why did you cut the reply? reinserted test follows:

Try using a dictionary, You appear to be educated enough to know what one is.

If I'm wrong, let me know, I'll try to find a site that will explain it in simple terms for you.

end of reinserted test.

Do you not have access to a dictionary? My offer still stands.

So far everything you have done proves me correct in my assertion that you are ignorant and that your mind is made up, so don't confuse you with facts.

--
Who\'s scruffy-looking?
		-- Han Solo
Mandriva Linux release 2009.1 (Official) for x86_64
2.6.29.6-desktop-2mnb AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+
----------------------
Reply to
Jim Whitby

I'm still just trying to figure out why you're typing all this emptyheaded crap instead of just answering the question. Fire away.

Reply to
Ouroboros Rex

Fire away? at what? I made my statement, twice. If you don't understand its not an insult to be ignorant, oh well.

--
If I had to live my life again, I\'d make the same mistakes, only sooner.
		-- Tallulah Bankhead
Mandriva Linux release 2009.1 (Official) for x86_64
2.6.29.6-desktop-2mnb AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+
----------------------
Reply to
Jim Whitby

Yep. The trend is toward a central government with powers to register, monitor, and spy on citizens the USSR could only have dreamed of. During the Cold War we thought that kind of stuff was scary & bad.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

The federal government routinely loses laptops full of Social Security records, VA records, etc. Are they more trustworthy? I think not. Besides, my privacy is my choice, not yours, not theirs.

You distrust men, yet trust your money and data to politics and the most ambitious men of all, politicians?

When Medicare passed in 1965, Johnson projected it'd cost 9 billions dollars by 1990. Actual cost was 7x more, and it's exploded since then. Touche.

Mr. Obama promises cutting waste, fraud, and abuse in Medicare--a Great-Society government program--he'll fund the new, 4x larger Great- Society government program. It's embarrassing.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

When I was in the "Vietnam Advisory Campaign" (yes, that was the official military euphemism), we were supposedly fighting the spread of Communism.

When did we decide to go over to the other side?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

One of these days you really should tell us what planet you live on. Earthers really want to know.

Reply to
flipper

I have to puzzle over troll feeders and why they waste everyone's time replying to such obnoxious jerks. Are you lacking a person with which to pleasantly correspond? Or are you just feeding your own ego ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

of

register,

During

official