Our Congressman canceled townhall meeting

Playing stupid, #1 hobby of right wingers everywhere! lol

Reply to
Ouroboros Rex

flipper wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Obama called for people to "get in their faces".

He ASKED for this.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

up the

e got a

that

ma's

So? If you're upset about that, then you should be upset that Obama's still doing that.

And if you're upset about that limited alleged intrusion into our privacy, I'd think you'd be red-faced over the healthcare intrusion, which covers everyone, not just a few suspects.

Neither case applies to me.

Fine that's your choice. I choose otherwise, and it's my constitutional right to be secure in my papers and effects, and I wish to exercise that right here.

Obama's trying to ram through a bad program, to solve the wrong problem, with money we don't have. I suppose opposing such recklessness makes me a tea-bagger. So much for civil discourse.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

If you consider that an insult... you've just proven my point.

--
"I\'d love to go out with you, but the last time I went out, I never came
back."

the

got a

Pakistan.http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2003/10/22/MNGCO2...

Not to mention that I'd far rather have my personal data in the hands of some unknown Indian a political hack in Washington (see: Joe the Plumber).

Reply to
krw

ep up the

've got a

ng

ers

en that

bama's

ely

The Pakistan case is just one who got caught. Your health records are probably sitting in Bangalore right now. Trust me, you've been hacked. These sleaze bag corporations have been outsourcing to the 3rd world for years.

BTW, I complained to the Obama campaign when he signed the extension of the PATRIOT act. There is nothing I can do about pandering politicians.

Reply to
miso

eep up the

y've got a

ing

sers

een that

Obama's

ee

cely

If you are referring to Joe the plumber's financial issues, they were all public knowledge.

I missed a tax payment coupon once, but kept on track with the following payment coupons, only to discover one day on the internet I missed the payment. I informed the county and they waved the penalty since they missed flagging it. Joe The Plumber's problem is things that used to be at the court house and were a pain in the ass to look up are now sitting on the net in many cases. It varies on a county by county basis. Some just put it on the net, and some counties sell the databases, and some make you go to the county and pay for each record.

Reply to
miso

up the

got a

that

Pakistan.http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2003/10/22/MNGCO2...

No, you dumbass. I was referring to the Ohio political hacks looking him up in every state database there was, *because* of his politics. That was *clearly* illegal, though not surprising for Demonicrats.

You're an idiot.

Reply to
krw

. Keep up the

they've got a

  1. >

eading

losers

u been that

s, Obama's

t see

e.

nic

carcely

a's

I'm an idiot for voluntarily paying taxes?

I never understand the reason for right wingers to be rude 100% of the time. Is it constipation? Lack of sex?

Reply to
miso

Oxymoron. There aren't any bigger idiots than the loony left.

Reply to
flipper

On Sep 4, 10:35=A0pm, " snipped-for-privacy@sushi.com" wrote: [....]

Maybe it has something to do with the abuse they suffered as a child. Repressed memories have strange ways of coming out later in life

Reply to
MooseFET

Maybe its two terms of Bushs in the white house !!

don

Reply to
don

You lefties can't get any facts straight (must be something to do with the abuse you suffered as children, or constipation, or something - certainly lack of sex - sex with a weenie, ew!).

There were three (1+2=3, see?) Bush terms, idiot. ...and another few dozen to go.

Reply to
krw

You mean King George is no longer in charge !!!???

What are we to do ??!!!

:-/

Reply to
don

I'll let you in on a little secret. He was never "in charge".

Do what you lefties always to, whine.

Reply to
krw

discuss

how we

The

drive

your

Since rich won't step up to the plate, i will give it try. Please discuss the impact on youth that are working their way through college of the contents of pages 16 through 20 of HR 3200 and have a sequence of employers.

Reply to
JosephKK

Don't hold your breath, leftist weenies NEVER confront FACTS, particulary Miso breath. ...Jim Thompson

Look on the bright side: A special prosecutor to attack the CIA
opens the door for the next administration to prosecute Holder and
Rahm Emanuel...and perhaps Obama himself.  Bring it on!!

uss

ow we

The

drive

ur

When you get page numbers, they come from lies spread through email. Can you give me the specific section of the bill?

Reply to
miso

Truth isn't the point here. You wouldn't say some 8 year old has buck teeth on the radio, just because that child's parents are someone whom with you disagree politically. You hold back on the personal attacks and show some class. Chelsea hadn't done a thing in public that warranted criticism by Limbaugh. Hey, not if Chelsea called Limbaugh a bit fat idiot, that would be a different story.

Now the Bush twins WERE a different story. They provided the fodder the press needed. The fake ID caper for instance, or being photographed rolling on the ground drunk as a skunk. Oh, at least Jenna wore underwear. Or Palin's daughter being knocked up at 16. These antics were asking for the media to comment. But Chelsea was just a kid.

Reply to
miso

discuss

and how we

in The

to drive

your

particular

The page numbers were from the House current copy from some days back. It is interesting that you dodge so. =20

Try looking here:

JosephKK